Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome!

Hello to all of you who are going to be joining us on this blog! I hope that this blog will be filled with great information for all of us to share with each other. I am creating this blog so that everyone who joins in and reads it will be blessed in some way. If you have a great tidbit that God has revealed to you, share it here. If you have a funny story to share, share it here. If you have a special need or prayer request, share it here. House Cleaning tips, recipes, mothering advice, mothering questions, whatever it is, this is your forum and we are all in it together! So check it when you check your email because you never know what your going to find. Blessings to you all!

If you want to be a contributor email me and I will get you added on. We want everyone to be a part of this blog! (If anyone knows of a way to do this without people having to email me let me know!)

Love that MUGGIN!
Jill

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Yea for MUGG! This is going to be fun! Thanks, Jill, for getting us all set up!

Lelah said...

This is great! Thanks!

The Warriors said...

Feel free to add a link to our blog on here. I'm sure everyone would benefit from taking a peek at a cutie pie from time to time!

Jamie said...

Jill, please add me on as well! Great idea! I look forward to taking advantage of it!

Jamie