Monday, April 28, 2008

Prayer requests

Yesterday at church Greg found a piece of paper in my Bible that had a prayer request on it. It was one that I had given during our MUGG small group time. Seeing that request on paper made me think about how meaningful it has been to know that my sisters were praying specifically for me.

Is there anyone out there that has a prayer request that they would like to make known to the MUGG ladies? Please don't hesitate if you have a need or a PRAISE that you would like the other MUGGers to know about. If you have a request or a praise, click on comments at the bottom of this post. Even if you don't have your own blog you can just click on the anonymous box and it will still publish your comment or prayer request.

I saw one of our answered prayers at CAC Spring Thing on Friday night: Miss Sydney Pilgreen! She looked adorable in pink and was having a blast sliding down the inflatable slide. She and Tina both looked great!

No comments: